We're here to help
We know this may be a difficult or uncertain time for you. In order for you to make the best choice about pregnancy for you, you need to know all your options. We understand that there are no easy answers, no solution seems right for everyone. We will help you explore your options as you face an unexpected pregnancy.
Free services include:
- Laboratory quality pregnancy tests (97-99% accurate)
- Ultrasound pregnancy confirmation
- Evidence based medical education on pregnancy options
- Personalized advocacy and emotional support
- Education on birth & parenting
- Baby clothing needs
- LifePlan Program - your opportunity to earn items such as cribs and car seats and other furnishings while learning
- Referrals for medical care & to community help
- Help for those who have had an abortion
You have questions, we have answers. 231-726-2677
We are committed to providing up-to-date information on pregnancy, sexual health, parenting and healthy relationships.